South East Queensland's Premier Dragway
Welcome To Warwick Dragway at Morgan Park
Situated in Morgan Park, Warwick QLD, Warwick Dragway has been operating since 1996 and is a much loved dragstrip within Australia's Drag Racing community.
In 2020 we received a $1.9 million grant from the Australian Government to upgrade to a 1/4 mile track along with other major improvements to facilities for racers and spectators which will turn Warwick Dragway into a national level venue.
We will be staying true to our 1/8 mile roots as we continue to proudly host the popular Dragfest and Six Banger Nats events running over the short track. After upgrades are completed, we will be expanding into new 1/4 mile racing events in 2023.
- Upgrade work has recommenced after recent bad weather.
- Extensions to the Braking Area will be made.
- Staging Area is being upgraded to national level.
- Spectator facilities and a new grandstand are being built.
- New timing boards and a new timing system will be introduced.
- We will still be operating as a 1/8th mile track for most events.
- 1/4 mile will also be run as select events.
Keep up to date with the latest progress of the upgrade project: